- Lock-chain combinations are an excellent choice when it comes to securing your bike.
- Their flexibility means they are very convenient and offer many ways of locking bikes to fixed objects.
- A bike that is secured in this way cannot simply be picked up and carried away - which is a real security advantage.This lock is very handy to use because only one end of the chain must be locked.8 mm strong square chain, with new, functional, long-life a
- picking.Ergonomic lock body cover with "softcase" technology, which offers a very high impact resistance.Two keys are supplied with the lock.For the protected transport Abus recommends, for example, their frame bags (sold separately).Good protection at me
- Brand: Visit the ABUS Store
- Color: Black
the abus iven steel-o-chain 8210/110 lock 2016 offers high protection for situations where the risk of theft is very high. it is characterized by its comfort since one of the two ends of the chain just needs to be closed. this padlock string is composed of strong square 8 mm. link hardened special steel. these are covered by a mesh of highly flexible, functional and long lasting that prevents damage to paint bicycle or motorbike. the body of the padlock is ergonomic and is covered by the technology eva, thus offering a high resistance to impact. in addition, your cylinder is of high quality for greater protection against manipulations. this lock includes two keys. features: -padlock chain. -high protection. -link 8 mm. -hardened special steel. -coating of long duration which prevents damage to the painting. -technology eva: great resistance to impact. -high quality cylinder, greater protection against manipulations. -includes two keys. -length: 110 cm. -weight: 2497 g.