620 LB SurvivorCord Spools | The Original Patented Type III Military 550 Paracord/Parachute Cord with Integrated Fishing Line, Multi-Purpose Wire, and Waterproof Fire Tinder.
- Item Weight : 12.64 ounces
- Manufacturer : TITAN Paracord
- Material Type : Proprietary Nylon / Polyester Blend
- Part Number : 24-500002
- Product Dimensions : 6000.0 x 6.0 x 8.0 inches
- Brand : Titan Paracord Store
- Color : Forest Camo (500 FT SPOOL)
- Product Code: Titan Paracord Store
- Availability: In Stock (4 Available)
- Proprietary Nylon / Polyester Blend
- EXCLUSIVE PATENTED PARACORD - Originally designed at the request of Special Forces in Afghanistan, our SurvivorCord is a 620 LB tensile strength paracord that integrates 3 life-saving survival strands into TITAN's trusted WarriorCord 550 Paracord. Available only from TITAN Survival, SurvivorCord is protected by U.S. Patents 9,528,204 & 9,926,652, with other International patents pending. There simply isn't a better paracord available.
- MONO FISHING LINE - Includes a single transparent, 25 lb. test, high strength mono-filament fishing line that can be used when critical protein is just yards away. This filament can also be melted and used to patch holes, or used to bind tools together.
- WAXED JUTE TINDER - Our proprietary, waterproof, twisted jute fiber strand is designed to quickly start fires in an emergency. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Even in a downpour, a couple sparks from your favorite SurvivorSteel, and you'll have an instant fire.
- MULTI-PURPOSE WIRE - Our proprietary 30 AWG metallic alloy is strong, conductive, and non-magnetic. Perfect for small snares, trip-wires, antennae, camp-fire food wraps, and any other ingenious survival ideas that you can think up.
- THE TITAN PROMISE - If you're unhappy with our products in any way, we will completely refund your purchase.
- Brand: Visit the Titan Paracord Store