Daiwa BG MQ Spinning Reel
- Manufacturer : Daiwa
- Part Number : 10465-300
- Product Dimensions : 12.2 x 10.12 x 6.46 inches
- Size : 3000D-XH
- Weight : 0.4 Kilograms
- Brand : Daiwa
- Color : Black
- Product Code: Daiwa
- Availability: In Stock (5 Available)
- Lightweight and incredibly strong, aluminium allows strength and weightlessness to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals.
- Daiwa's Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Daiwa's first generation of digitally engineered gear design ensures a perfect mesh between ultra-tough alloy drive gears and marine bronze pinion gears for optimized speed, power, durability and smoothness.
- A one-piece frame eliminates the use of traditional two-piece body & sideplate construction. A single piece body utilises a screw-in engine plate to house the main gear, reducing flex and twist under load creating a sealed mechanism. The elimination of the side plate also has also allowed for a more compact body design. MQ technology not only makes reels stronger & better sealed, but also more compact.
- Weight: 9.3oz
Daiwa is proud to introduce the next generation of BG spinning reels to saltwater anglers of all stripes, this time with a one-piece Monocoque aluminum body. Light and strong like a Formula One racing car, the reels are lighter and stronger through use of monocoque body technology. In terms of application, the reels are designed for everything from inshore to heavy offshore fishing with models like the BGMQ2500D-H perfect for speckled trout to models like the BGMQ20000 designed to withstand the pressures of fishing giant bluefin tuna.