Lew's Mach I Speed Spool
- Manufacturer : Lew's
- Part Number : MH1SHA
- Product Dimensions : 5.83 x 4.53 x 2.87 inches
- Size : 140/12 - 30"
- Style : 140/12 - 30"
- Weight : 0.65 Pounds
- Brand : Lew's
- Product Code: Lew's
- Availability: In Stock (8 Available)
- Lew's Mach 1 speed spool: Baitcast reel features a 1-piece lightweight SLP graphite frame and side plates with 3 drain ports
- Zero reverse: Reel features premium 8 bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings and zero reverse 1-way clutch
- Speed gears: Baitcasting reel features high strength solid brass speed gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- Multi-setting brake (MSB): Externally-adjustable dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengage-able disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Baitcasting reel: Reel features a machined, double anodized aluminum, 32 millimeter deep spool, a double anodized, aluminum drag star with an audible click and a durable Rulon drag system which provides up to 15 pounds of drag power
- Fishing reel: The Baitcast reel includes a 95 millimeter bowed, anodized, bowed aluminum handle with LEW'S Combat Grip paddles, a double anodized, aluminum spool tension cap with an audible click and a Combat Grip thumb bar
- Lew's fishing gear: Compare Lew's Baitcasting reels, spinning reels, Baitcast combos and spinning combos to fishing gear from Abu Garcia, KastKing, Seaguar, Okuma, Ugly Stik, Penn, Wakeman, Shimano, Piscifun, Berkley, Bass Master, Shakespeare and Zebco
The Mach I Speed Spool® features a premium 8 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and a Zero Reverse one way clutch bearing for smooth operation. Lightweight one-piece graphite frame and sideplates. The innovative MSB (Multi-Setting Brake) system features both an externally adjustable magnetic cast control and internally adjustable centrifugal brakes for superior cast control. Smooth Rulon drag system provides up to 15 lbs. of drag power.