MossBack Fish Habitat Root WAD, Artificial Fish Habitats for Lakes and Ponds
- Manufacturer : King Outdoor Enterprises
- Part Number : 2009-46
- Product Dimensions : 47.01 x 5.12 x 4.88 inches
- Weight : 4.81 Kilograms
- Brand : MossBack Fish Habitat
- Product Code: MossBack Fish Habitat
- Availability: In Stock (4 Available)
- Our Root Wad is a great choice whether you want to provide a fish sanctuary for your backyard pond or lake, attract and protect fry and forage, or use the baitfish to create an ambush spot for angler sport fishing! Rough textured V-shaped limbs promote sediment and plant growth to attract the fish while the condensed and flexible limb pattern replicates the look and feel of natural cover to keep them there.
- Ideal for shorelines or shallow water areas between 3 to 5 feet deep and is incredibly easy to assemble. The trunk comes in one piece with deep cutouts so all you have to do is insert the limbs to your desired length. To deploy, simply wade into the water or slide off a boat and the habitat will sink to the bottom – for weighting, we offer our MossBack Block Adapter specifically designed to add a concrete block (not included) to our habitats.
- Spend less time replacing natural habitats that decompose and more time fishing! Made from American made, recycled PVC that is durable, meaning our artificial habitats last a lifetime. Start catching bass, crappie, walleye, catfish, panfish, trout, pike, perch, and more today!
- No modifications are required to start your fishing season but if you want to really up your fishing game, we recommend pairing with our Base and Shade Top or using multiple size Trophy Trees around one of our Safe Havens to increase the habitat variation and density for the best success. As always, check your local game laws and avoid swimming or boating areas before using.
- MossBack Fish Habitat provides a spectrum of products to help you achieve any pond or lake habitat goal. Features such as the use of natural colors, textured surfaces throughout, flexible limbs, ease of assembly and versatility of deployment make MossBack Fish Habitat products a realistic, long-lasting, and logical choice. From concept to creation, helping improve your fishery is at the heart of everything we do!