Capt Jay Fishing Saltwater jigs Speed Jigging Slow Jigging Pitching Lures,Vertical Jigging Artificial Lures Jigging Lure Fishing jigs
- Manufacturer : Capt Jay Fishing
- Part Number : 66CFWQ6
- Product Dimensions : 7.95 x 2.87 x 1.54 inches
- Size : 120g-5pcs- Mixing Colors
- Weight : 0.7 Kilograms
- Brand : Capt.wang
- Color : 120g-5pcs
- Product Code: Capt.wang
- Availability: In Stock (6 Available)
- Key West Florida Local company , Run by pro fishing charters captains
- 3D Pringting technology ! highly-realistic and highly attractive fishing lure .
- Multi-layer color laser film coating . the hard shell provides strong protection in the toughest environment.
- Dancing fire - Glow Assist jigging Hooks , Made out of Japanese "Rust-proof" Steel. High hardness, high strength, New Surgical technology increase hook power.
- The newest design creates more movements so that it will get more attention from the fish. It is great for both high pitch and slow pitch jigging.
- Best for Tuna ,Amberjack,Snapper, Cobia, Wahoo, Mackerel Grouper, jacks and more…..
- WARNING: HANDLE WITH CARE! EXTREMELY SHARP HOOKS, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
Capt Jay Fishing - Jigging lures ! Next Generation ! Designed for slow jigging, rapid jigging, vertical jigging, and flat falling "yoyo" jigging. Reflective laser firm, maximum attentions and actions. Underwater lure like "a wounded bait fish "prompting more bite. Luminous jig edge for visibility in deep water and night time fishing. a perfectly balanced shape. Designed to entice even the pickiest fish to improve your strike rate. Glow edge for visibility in deep water and night time fishing. produces excellent motion performance even in strong current conditions. Water ergonomic body allowing superior bait animation and repetitive jerking Slim body for high speed action.High current and strong wind condition compatible. From Football tuna and rock fish to over 500 lbs huge blue fine tuna. Targeting species : Best for Tuna ,Amberjack,Snapper, Cobia, Wahoo, Mackerel Grouper, jacks and more…..