Authentic Handmade 5.9 Ounce Aluminum Injector for Soft Plastic Plastisol Bait Forms Lure DIY Making
- Manufacturer : Authentic Handmade
- Part Number : XLYHJCV
- Product Dimensions : 11.81 x 1.93 x 1.89 inches
- Weight : 0.41 Kilograms
- Brand : Authentic Handmade
- Product Code: Authentic Handmade
- Availability: In Stock (4 Available)
- Volume: 175 ml (5.9 US Fluid Ounce). This volume is perfect for very large individual molds or medium sized multi-cavity molds.
- Material: Aluminum. Aluminum alloy recommended itself as a light and durable material, which is suitable for injectors.
- Rubber sealing rings. There are two rubber sealing rings to prevent plastisol from leaking as well as to create more pressure during pumping.
- Injection port: 5/8" injection. This diameter has become a standard over the years for soft plastic bait injectors. It's an optimal size to create targeted pressurized plastisol flow.
- We recommend to put a marking on the piston rod to determine the safe amount of pressure, which can be applied to piston, without accidental exposure of the cap.
Fishing bait moIds are used to produce DIY soft plastic baits.
MoIds are made from heat resistant engineered stone.
Plastisol (soft plastic) needs to be heated to 180 degrees Celsius (356 F) and injected into the moId using injector.
When making baits you may add color pigments, attractants, glitters etc to achieve the desired look of the bait.
Oil based greasing or cooking spray can be used to lubricate the moId prior to casting. Although it's not mandatory, it simplifies the bait extraction process and give a nice glossy look and needed scent to the baits.