GLEAM FOIL Hot Stamping Holographic foil for Lures and Metal jigs only (Scale HPT-092) 1.37 inch x 164 feet (35mm x 50M) Murata Kimpaku Co, Ltd.
- Manufacturer : Murata Kimpaku Group
- Part Number : X6HLJPK
- Product Dimensions : 2.95 x 2.72 x 2.68 inches
- Weight : 2.08 ounces
- Brand : GLEAM FOIL
- Color : Scale (HPT-092)
- Product Code: GLEAM FOIL
- Availability: In Stock (6 Available)
- This product is Holographic foil for lures.
- Size: Width 1.37 inch x Length 164 feet (35mm x 50M) [Central cavity size 1 inch (2.5 cm)]
- Design (pattern): Scale (HPT-092)
- Holographic foil for lures can be used for hot stamping on ABS lures and metal jigs (※). [The standard temperature for hot stamping is 356 to 392Ｆ(180 to 200℃), and the press time is 0.5 to 1.0 seconds. ] ※ When stamping on a lead molded product such as metal jigs, primer treatment (applying coating as a first coat) is required before hot stamping.
- Packed in a special box. This product is made in Japan. Murata Kimpaku's trademark "GLEAM" is the Latin word for "shining".
・Murata Kimpaku Co.,Ltd Holographic foil for lures is a hologram transfer foil that can be printed on lures and metal jigs.
・Holographic foil is a hologram transfer foil that can be printed with hot stamping.
・We are originated in manufacturing and selling pure gold leaf and lacquer material of the first "Makieya Uhei" back in 1865 AD, and now Murata Kimpaku is known as a manufacturer integrating special printing processes focusing on "shining" things.
・The application of the listed products is based on our knowledge and experience at this stage and should not be guaranteed the certainty of transfer quality in hot stamping.