FishForm 4oz Aluminum Injector for Soft Bait Fishing Lure Making DIY Soft Lure Making Tool
- Manufacturer : Aluminum injector for the production of soft plastic baits. Volume injector - 4.5 oz / 125ml
- Part Number : 1CDXMXS
- Product Dimensions : 11.46 x 1.61 x 1.42 inches
- Weight : 0.26 Kilograms
- Brand : FishForm
- Product Code: FishForm
- Availability: In Stock (8 Available)
- Additional fixation of the nozzle of the injector protects when working with hot plastisol, simple design and at the same time reliable fixation - protection against spontaneous spillage of hot plastisol.
- Volume: 120 ml (4 US fl oz). This volume is the perfect balance of convenience and versatility for working with small, medium and multi-mix molds. For beginners and professionals.
- Material: Aluminum body and stem made of 6061 alloy and anodized, piston and nose made of 2017 alloy without coating. Lightweight and durable material that is comfortable to work with, does not take paint, easy to clean and maintain.
- Injection port: 5/8 inch with 9mm hole. This size has become the standard for the shape of soft fishing lures. This is the optimal size for creating the targeted flow and pressure of the plastisol into the mold and compensating for the shrinkage of the bait after casting.
- O-rings made of resistant rubber. Precise fit for optimum pressure and long life
- Two spare rubber o-rings prevent leakage of plastisol and also create more pressure when pumping
- An air outlet and an additional internal damper ensure smooth operation of the injector without jerking at extreme points.
An aluminum injector with an additional spout lock is used for making fishing soft lures from plastics and plastisol. SAFE FIXATION OF THE INJECTOR NOSE. Injector Volume - 4 oz / 120 ml Inlet Diameter - 5/8 in / 16 mm (Do-It Molds) Each injector we complete TWO high quality repair o-rings