IKEJIME RUGGED Ike Jime Kit: Ikijime Fish Spike With Shinkejime Stainless Steel Wire (Yellowtail, Sea Bass, Bream), Blue
- Manufacturer : Lumica
- Part Number : TG5R4MF
- Product Dimensions : 12.05 x 3.94 x 0.83 inches
- Weight : 1.44 ounces
- Brand : Generic
- Color : Blue
- Product Code: Generic
- Availability: In Stock (6 Available)
- AUTHENTIC IKEJIME KIT: Designed in Fukuoka Japan by Lumica Corp who has over 42 years of experience building high-quality fishing products. This Ikejime Kit has been field-tested with commercial anglers to durability while being designed for the recreational angler for ease of use.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MEAT PRESERVATION: Ikejime is a technique that dates back over 2300 years. It is the most humane way to kill a fish and by removing the ATP production in the spine after death, the umami flavor and fish texture remain the highest quality.
- WHAT’S IN THE KIT: The kit has been designed and tested for ergonomic efficiency. From the material selection to the grip positioning, this Ikejime kit is easy to use. The spike has a large handle which allows for a powerful thrust into the fish. The wire is sturdy enough to reach all the way to the end of the fish without kinking. We’ve even developed an easy way to store the wire when not in use.
- MOST HUMANE METHOD: Not all methods for dispatching a fish are ethical. Rest assured that the Ikejime method will allow for the least amount of suffering for the fish and the highest quality of meat for consumption. What better way to enjoy the fish that you’ve caught than by preserving the fish in its natural state.
- PERFECT FOR MEDIUM FISH: This Ikejime Kit works for medium fish species including, but not limited to King Mackerel, Small Tuna, Sea Bass, Mahi Mahi, Amberjack, Crevalle Jack, Red Drum, Yellowtail and more.
- hand orientation: Ambidextrous
RUGGED Ikejime Kit: Easy-To-Use Shinkejime Spike and Wire Ikejime Ikijime Kit Imported from JapanThis Ikejime kit is like no other.Our Ikejime is built for both professional and recreational fishermen. It has been tested in the harshest conditions by those who risk their lives to bring the freshest catches to the pickiest chefs all across the world.Now, this level of professionalism can be achieved by every angler who wants to share the best-tasting fish with their friends and family.Imported From JapanEstablished in 1979 in Fukuoka Japan, Lumica Corp. has been developing cutting-edge fishing products that are extremely popular around the world. Now, the USA is starting to see what cutting-edge gear has been in use by top Japanese anglers for years.We looked for years to find the best ikejime kit that's used by fishermen all over the world. We're proud to bring this kit to you to improve the quality of fish you bring home.Easy-To-UseAlthough; this Ikejime Kit is professionally made, it has been designed for ease of use by anyone. With an ergonomic handle, anyone can precisely spike the fish without much force and glide the wire down the spinal column.This allows the nerves to cease firing to keep the fish and umami flavor intact.MEDIUM FISHStainless steel wire can be compactly stored for easy transport.Ideal for small saltwater and freshwater fish including mackerel, perch, crappie, bluegill, bass, and catfish.Wire diameter 1.2mmWire length 600mmSpike length 160mmWhat Is The Ike Jime TechniqueIkejime is the process of humanely killing a fish in the quickest amount of time while preserving the highest quality of the meat.