Feeder Creek Fly Fishing Lures, Wet and Dry Fly Assortment for Trout, Bass, Panfish, Salmon and Other Freshwater Fish - 16 Patterns of Adams, Mayflies, Attractors, Worm, Hopper and More
- Manufacturer : Feeder Creek
- Part Number : FCWF36A
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 1.5 x 1 inches
- Size : Varies
- Weight : 0.02 Kilograms
- Brand : Feeder Creek
- Color : Varies
- Product Code: Feeder Creek
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- TROUT FLY ASSORTMENT: This Feeder Creek fly fishing set includes 16 different types of dry and wet flies (four of each type) in the following sizes: Grey Hackle Yellow 12, Black Gnat 10, Parachute Mosquito 14, Elk Hair Caddis Tan 16, Bivisible Brown 18, Ausable Wulff 12, Adams Irresistible 12, Blue Wing Olive 18, Dave's Hopper 10, Adams 12, Black Humpy 10, Brown Mayfly 16, Dark Hendrickson 16, Bivisible Black 16, Royal Coachman 16, Wooly Worm Black 10.
- EFFECTIVE AND PRODUCTIVE: These are some of the most effective and productive dry flies patterns ever created. This assortment includes a variety of flies to help you catch more fish in slow, fast or still waters, in any season. These are great to catch trout, salmon, bass, panfish, crappie and other freshwater fish.
- HAND TIED: With over 30 years of experience, our professionals hand tie each fly to ensure top quality and we can guarantee that you’ll only receive the best ones.
- MAKING FISHING FUN AND EASY: At Feeder Creek we want you to enjoy your fishing day without worrying too much. We use high-quality hooks to make hooking and landing a fish easier which makes our flies ideal for both beginners and experienced fishing enthusiasts.
- FEEDER CREEK FISHING LURES SELECTION: Feeder Creek offers the largest selection of fishing baits to meet all your fly-fishing needs. Crafted in the supervision of the highest professionals, thousands of our flies have been sold all over the world. We offer a wide selection of new and innovative pattern flies including nymphs, wooly buggers, adams flies, worms and eggs so that you can keep your fishing box updated and the fish guessing with our intelligently designed flies.