Wild Water Fly Fishing Complete 9 Foot, 8 Weight, 7 Piece Pack Rod and Reel Starter Package with Saltwater Flies
- Manufacturer : Wild Water
- Part Number : AX8-090-7 SW PKG
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 7 x 4.25 inches
- Weight : 1 Kilograms
- Brand : Wild Water
- Color : Orange
- Product Code: Wild Water
- Availability: In Stock (4 Available)
- FLY ROD: 8 weight, 9', 7 Piece, medium-fast action, IM8 graphite. Has machined aluminum reel seat with double lock rings, 7” long, Western style cork handle with compressed cork accent rings, 2” extension butt, two stainless steel stripper guides with silicon carbide rings, stainless single foot guides and tip top. Each section is 17.25” long. Rod weight is 5.2 ounces.
- ROD CASE: 21.5” hard tube rod case with, reel pouch and side storage pouch with zipper. The case will hold rod, reel, fly box and all the accessories. Case has a carry strap and hang ring. Rod Bag: 7-section cloth rod bag with ties. Fly rod is placed in the bag before storing in the tube for the best protection.
- FLY REEL: 95mm diameter spool, die cast aluminum, adjustable disc drag. Comes preinstalled with chartreuse, WF8-F, weight forward 8, floating fly line, 30# orange backing and 9’ 0X tapered monofilament leader. All Wild Water fly reels are easily changed from left to right hand retrieve. Reel will come in left hand retrieve.
- FLY BOX: Waterproof, Floating, 5.25" x 3.5" x 1.25", custom box design, custom foam design, holds up to 372 flies. FLIES: 5 flies total; size 4, swimming crab (qty.2); size 2, red and white deceiver (qty. 2); size 1/0, green long tail eel (qty. 1) SPARE LEADER: 9’ 0X tapered monofilament leader, qty. 1ACCESSORIES: retractable reel (qty. 1), line nipper with nail knot tying tool and hook eye cleaner (qty. 1) and printed instruction manual.
- WHERE USED: This package is best suited for large trout, pike, stripers, redfish, salmon, bonefish, bass, medium to large streams, ponds, lakes and saltwater. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Wild Water has English speaking, USA customer service and product support. We design our own products. We fly fish with our own products. We are always happy to answer any questions about your order. We can answer any technical questions about your product or fix any issue you may have from our USA headquarters.