Feeder Creek Bead Head Assortment, 12 Popular Fly Fishing Wet Patterns for Trout Fishing and Other Freshwater Fish, Includes Zug Bug, Copper John, Adams Nymph and More
- Manufacturer : Feeder Creek
- Part Number : FCWF36A
- Product Dimensions : 3.43 x 2.09 x 0.91 inches
- Size : 12
- Weight : 0.02 Kilograms
- Brand : Feeder Creek
- Color : Varies
- Product Code: Feeder Creek
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- BEAD HEAD FLIES ASSORTMENT: This fly-fishing set includes 12 types of the most effective patterns: Bead Head Nymphs (2 of each in Sizes 12,14,16): Copper John Red and Black, Zug Bug, Hare's Ear Olive and Black, Baetis Emerger, Blue Wing Olive Nymph, Caddis Brown and Green, Soft Hackle, Prince Purple, and Adams Nymph for a total of 72 flies.
- A VARIETY YOU CAN COUNT ON: This kit includes 15 different patterns of wet flies that will help you to catch more types of fish. These flies can be fished in slow, fast and still waters, all year round. They’re great for trout fishing but also to catch bass, salmon, panfish and more freshwater fish.
- HAND TIED: With over 30 years of experience, our professionals hand tie each fly to ensure top quality and we can guarantee that you’ll only receive the best ones.
- MAKING FISHING FUN AND EASY: At Feeder Creek we want you to enjoy your fishing day without worrying about anything. We use high-quality hooks to make hooking and landing a fish easier. For some of these flies , we use a gold bead head that attracts the trout, helps the fly sink and provides the flash to induce a strike. All these features make our flies ideal for both beginners and experts.
- FEEDER CREEK FISHING LURES SELECTION: Feeder Creek offers the largest selection of fishing baits to meet all your fly-fishing needs. Crafted in the supervision of the highest professionals, thousands of our flies have been sold all over the world. We offer a wide selection of new and innovative pattern flies including nymphs, wooly buggers, adams flies, worms and eggs so that you can keep your fishing box updated and the fish guessing with our intelligently designed flies.