Riverruns Quality Rotary Fly Tying Vise Fly Tying Tools Fly Tying Materials
- Manufacturer : Riverruns
- Part Number : 1ZYR36T
- Product Dimensions : 9.6 x 7.5 x 2.2 inches
- Weight : 0.43 Kilograms
- Brand : Riverruns Fly Tying & Flies
- Color : II Generation Rotary Fly Tying Vise
- Product Code: Riverruns Fly Tying & Flies
- Availability: In Stock (6 Available)
- Riverruns II Generation fly tying vise is a true extendable rotary action fly tying vise on the market! Any hook hold by the jaws is able to stay at the exact same center point during rotation! Calculated CNC cut away in the bar stock of jaws to achieve the best balance of the vise and the smoothest rotation. The tension of the rotation is fully adjustable from rock solid to almost friction-less.
- Jaws set is truly extendable in both horizontal and vertical dimension to accommodating any large flies needed to work on. All vise are equipped both right and left hand operation jaw set components.
- The jaws clamming system exerts a force of 10:1 ratio on the hook, a rock solid holding. The Jaws of the vise are easy to open and close. They are also easily adjustable for hook sizes from #28 to #7/0. Once set, the jaws will remain in the set position for as many flies of that size that you wish to tie. They won’t need calibration unless manually reset by the user. II generation rotary fly tying vise not fit for pedestal base measures:5.6*4*0.6 inch/14*10*1.5cm. Weight:19.12oz/542g.
- The bobbin cradle is very handy and versatile. It can be used as a parachute tool. Simply turn over the unit on the vise stem and then tighten the nut/bolts while in the lower position, then raise the arm to high position needed. Package includes vise, bobbin cradle and table clamp. The clamp comes with protective pads that eliminate any marks or damage to the mounting surface.