Byron Rotary Fly Tying Vise with Steel Screws and Portable Travel Case - Well Made and Easy to Use Fly Tying Vise - A Rotary Fly Tying Tool with Pedestal Base, Steel Screw and a Case for Travelers
- Manufacturer : BYRON
- Part Number : YJYSNKP
- Product Dimensions : 9.92 x 8.82 x 2.4 inches
- Weight : 2.53 Pounds
- Brand : Byron
- Product Code: Byron
- Availability: In Stock (4 Available)
- EASY AND EFFICIENT - Designed for optimal tying efficiency using 360° degree rotary arm to eliminate tiresome hand-over-hand wrapping. Along with the precision ball bearings in the rotary head, allowing for smooth dubbing for you to easily create perfectly shaped and textured bodies
- USER FRIENDLY - Designed with the most essential features for fly tying such as full rotary capability for ease of tying and anti-corrosion hardened steel jaws that is spring adjustable to hold 28 to 4/0 hooks with an iron grip.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS - With the material spring and bobbin cradle acting as your assistant, its easy for beginners to keep material steady and untangled while tying. For the experts, you'll be able to bring your fly tying to the next level with the ease and precision.
- COMPACT AND DURABLE - Small enough to fit within the travel case while retaining high quality finished parts to handle the roughest of travels. From delicate trout dry flies to larger salt water flies, this vise will help you perfect your favorite fly fishing pattern on the go.
- LIFETIME QUALITY - Made from aluminum alloy and a heavy iron, steel screws, a non-slip scratch resistant pedestal base with a felted pad layered underneath for high stability on any surface. Case size: 9.44 x 7.87 x 1.96 Inches. Stem length: 5.8 Inches. Weight: 2.5 lbs