Compass 360 Stillwater II Breathable Fishing Chest Stockingfoot Wader with Phone Storage and Warm Pockets for Adults
- Manufacturer : Compass 360
- Part Number : 2111138-SM
- Product Dimensions : 16.14 x 14.49 x 3.98 inches
- Size : Small
- Weight : 0.91 Kilograms
- Brand : Compass 360
- Color : KHAKI
- Product Code: Compass 360
- Availability: In Stock (8 Available)
- DESIGN – The Stillwater II breathable stockingfoot wader is designed for ease of movement, comfort and durability. The classic shape and construction helps you move through the water with minimal effort allowing you more energy for fishing. The fabric is highly breathable to keep you comfortable as you trek to your favorite spot. The contour fit neoprene socks are designed to fit and wear well.
- FEATURES/BENEFITS – Made from a premium, highly waterproof, breathable, 4-layer fabric. The bi-component breathable membrane does a superior job transferring water vapor away from your body. All the body seams are taped to keep water out. A Durable Water Resistance (DWR) coating keeps the fabric from attaching water and making the wader heavier. The socks provide warmth, protection, and comfort for your feet. The attached gravel guards help keep rocks and debris out of your shoes.
- EXTRAS – The Stillwater II has an oversized zippered top-entry front chest pocket with side-entry lined hand-warmer pockets. Each wader has a flip-out storage / security pocket inside of the wader for your license, keys or phone. NOTE: Pockets are water resistant, not submersible.
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT - Each wader is equipped with belt loops and durable wading belt with a quick release buckle. In the chest is an adjustable elastic drawcord with cord lock. The suspenders are fully adjustable to customize your fit and comfort. The suspender buckles are opposed to allow you to roll-down the wader top and create a belt and convert the wader to a waist-high wader.
- STOCKINGFOOT WADER CARE – Turn your waders inside-out to allow any precipitation or bacteria to escape. You can wash the inside with cold soapy water and rinse to eliminate any odors. Once the inside is dry the outside can be washed with cold soapy water and rinsed if needed. Let the wader fully dry before storing. NEVER put your wader in the dryer. It is best to store your waders in a cool, dry place.