Selkirk Amped Pickleball Paddle | Fiberglass Pickleball Paddle with a Polypropylene X5 Core | Pickleball Rackets Made in The USA
- Manufacturer : Selkirk Sport
- Part Number : 21SMGFB
- Product Dimensions : 17.48 x 10.39 x 2.28 inches
- Size : 4-1/4"
- Weight : 0.27 Kilograms
- Brand : Selkirk Sport
- Color : Epic (All-Around Paddle)
- Product Code: Selkirk Sport
- Availability: In Stock (4 Available)
- 【 HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA 】 More than the premier Pickleball brand – we are Pickleball. Every Selkirk paddle is made with the finest materials and proprietary, leading-edge technology. We’re invested in creating and developing the best-performing Pickleball paddles to provide you with top-of-the-line equipment, fuelling your obsession with the sport you love, and giving you an edge in every match.
- 【 FIBERGLASS PICKLEBALL PADDLE 】 Pioneering an entirely new technology, never before seen in the Pickleball industry. The AMPED paddle combines a state of the art FiberFlex Fiberglass face with a thicker Polypropylene X5 Core providing optimal ball cushioning. The sleek fiberglass surface generates unmatched ball spin, and defuses your opponents spin effortlessly and accurately.
- 【 X5 HONEYCOMB CORE 】 Built for consistent speed using advanced polypropylene honeycomb technology, the AMPED revolutionary Polypropylene X5 Core reduces the amplitude and frequency of vibrational waves, resulting in a smoother feel.
- 【 USAPA APPROVED 】 All Selkirk Pickleball paddles are Tested and Approved by the United States of America Pickleball Association for Tournament Pickleball Play at US and international pickleball events. Pro players like Tyson McGuffin, Enrique Ruize, Joanne Russel, and Kaitlin Christian use Selkirk's pickleball paddles. Now you can get the same paddle for your game.
- 【 EPIC 】 Keeping with the traditional paddle shape, the Epic AMPED combines a long handle with a large surface area. This paddle has the perfect blend of power and control – it has great balance with its longer handle that makes for great two-handed swings and a perfectly proportioned hitting area