KastKing Cutthroat 7-inch Fishing Pliers, Saltwater Resistant 420 Stainless-Steel Fishing Tools, Comfortable and Slip Resistant Rubber Handle, Braided Line Cutter, Hook Remover, Crimper and Sheath
- Manufacturer : KastKing
- Part Number : KTATLSPLR-7PNC4
- Product Dimensions : 9.8 x 3.94 x 1.34 inches
- Weight : 0.25 Kilograms
- Brand : KastKing
- Color : D: 7'' Straight Nose
- Product Code: KastKing
- Availability: In Stock (5 Available)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel – The KastKing Cutthroat fishing pliers are made from super hard 420 stainless-steel and coated with a tough Teflon coating for superior saltwater corrosion protection. Our stainless-steel fishing pliers are 46 h;arder than aluminum pliers and nearly 3 times the bending strength of aluminum pliers. Add this fishing tool that performs great in both freshwater and harsh saltwater environments to your fishing gear.
- Tungsten Carbide Cutters – Super hard tungsten carbide cutters slice though mono, fluorocarbon, or braid with ease. Side mounted anvil cutters for easy access, these cutters allow you to cut your tag end as close to the knot as you desire without any obstructions and the raised surface behind the blade ensures your line will always be in the cutting zone.
- Multi-Function Jaws – Grab and remove any fishhook with the serrated jaws or take advantage of the crimping slots to secure a split shot weight or build a steel leader. To cinch down a knot quickly and safely, insert your hook into one of the holes in the jaws and pull on your hook to create a tight knot. Available in both a straight nose and a split ring nose design.
- Rubber Handle – The ergonomic textured rubber handle provides comfort and control. A thin grip profile and the spring-loaded jaws allow for easy one hand use without worrying about the fishing pliers slipping out of your hands.
- Sheath/Lanyard Included – Includes a custom molded sheath with belt clip to ensure your investment is protected from normal wear and tear. Clip on to your belt or the waistband of your shorts, to make sure you have quick access when a fish is on the line and the coiled lanyard will ensure your fishing pliers don’t fall overboard!
Manufactured to perform in both freshwater and saltwater environments the KastKing Cutthroat 7” stainless-steel pliers will be a great addition to your fishing gear!
Built with 420 stainless-steel these pliers are not only corrosion resistant, but they are also very durable. For extra protection we have also coated these pliers with a tough coating which creates a hard outer armor to protect against damage and corrosion.
Tungsten carbide side cutters can easily cut mono, fluorocarbon, and braided lines. These anvil style cutter blades resist rust, and the side cutters allow you to cut close to knots.
Designers have also incorporated a raised surface behind the blade to eliminate the problem of your line dropping below the cutting zone.
Fine serrated jaws allow you to find the ideal grip for multiple wire diameters. Grooved slots near the back of the jaws are ideal for crimping sleeves for a leader or attaching split shot weights to fishing line. Available in both a straight nose and a split ring nose design.
You will find the thin profile of the handle is both comfortable and easy to grip. The molded rubber handle and spring-loaded jaws make it easy to operate these pliers with just one hand and no more fumbling around looking for your pliers when you have a fish in the boat. KastKing pliers include a molded sheath with a belt clip and a coiled lanyard, your pliers will always be within reach!
Built to last the KastKing 7” stainless-steel pliers are a must have for your tackle box or boat!