KastKing Cutthroat 7 inch Fishing Pliers, 420 Stainless Steel Fishing Tools, Saltwater Resistant Fishing Gear, Tungsten Carbide Cutters, Corrosion Resistant Teflon Coating, 7'%u2019Split Ring Nose, Orange
- Manufacturer : No
- Part Number : KTATLSPLR-1
- Product Dimensions : 8.27 x 4.33 x 1.81 inches
- Weight : 9.1 ounces
- Brand : KastKing
- Color : A: 7'' Split Ring Nose - Orange
- Product Code: KastKing
- Availability: In Stock (4 Available)
- 420 Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel – The KastKing Cutthroat fishing pliers are made from corrosion resistant 420 stainless steel and coated with a tough Teflon coating for added protection. Our stainless steel fishing pliers are 46 h;arder than aluminum pliers and nearly 3 times the bending strength of aluminum pliers. Designed for long term performance, these fishing pliers are ideal for both freshwater and harsh saltwater environments.
- Tungsten Carbide Cutters – Super hard tungsten carbide cutters slice though mono, fluorocarbon, or braid with ease. Side mounted anvil cutters for easy access, these cutters allow you to cut your tag end as close to the knot as you desire without any obstructions and the raised surface behind the blade ensures your line will always be in the cutting zone.
- Multi-Function Jaws – Grab and remove any fish hook with the serrated jaws or take advantage of the crimping slots to secure a split shot weight or build a steel leader. To cinch down a knot quickly and safely, insert your hook into one of the holes in the jaws and pull on your hook to create a tight knot. Available in both a straight nose and a Split ring nose design.
- Rubber Handle – The ergonomic textured rubber handle provides comfort and control. A thin grip profile and the spring loaded jaws allow for easy one hand use without worrying about the pliers slipping out of your hands.
- Sheath/Lanyard Included – Includes a custom molded sheath with belt clip to ensure your investment is protected from normal wear and tear. Clip on to your belt or the waistband of your shorts, to make sure you have quick access when a fish is on the line and the coiled lanyard will ensure your pliers don’t fall overboard!