SARNA BASEBALL Glove Conditioner Cream - Leather Conditioner - Use on Baseball Gloves, Softball Gloves and Other Leather Sports Equipment (4.0 oz.) - Made in USA
- Manufacturer : All-Star
- Part Number : R76LNMV
- Product Dimensions : 5.04 x 3.9 x 1.89 inches
- Weight : 0.19 Kilograms
- Brand : SARNA BASEBALL
- Color : Multi
- Product Code: SARNA BASEBALL
- Availability: In Stock (8 Available)
- Designed by Professionals: Baseball and softball players have very personal relationships with their gloves. Treating them properly with SARNA leather conditioner cream provides excellent care to prolong the life and durability of this equipment.
- Unique Formula: We offer a unique, top quality formula that provides constant care and conditioning for baseball equipment; great for breaking in new baseball and softball gloves.
- Premium Blend: Top quality non-wax based formula that won't clog pores, which otherwise would deteriorate leather by not allowing it to breathe. Our products provide constant care and conditioning for equipment; great for breaking in new gloves.
- Non-dying and Non-Darkening: Our non-dying, non-darkening formula restores moisture and pliability to frequently used items
- Safe for Use: Our formula is safe to use on all types of leather sports equipment including men's baseball and softball gloves, women's baseball and softball gloves, catchers glove, leather catchers gear, leather gloves, sports balls, and more! In fact, this is a premium formula that can be used on ALL leathers.
At All-Star Sporting Goods, our motto is simple: MOVE FORWARD, RISE ABOVE. Established over 60 years ago, we began as a small family-owned business that made jock straps. Today, we are primarily known for our top quality baseball and softball catching equipment, and are proud to say still family-owned! We value every single type of player, all the way from the pros down to the little leaguers. We take our jobs seriously so you can play the game you love while looking and feeling great in your gear. We aim to provide top notch service, which is why we have a team with the best talent in the business to maintain our “work hard, play hard” company culture. #MFRA