PowerNet All Gear Transporter | Rolling Baseball Equipment Bag for Coaches All w/ Terrain Wheels | Large Main Compartment Fits Four 7x7 Net or Training Equipment Bags | Side Bat Sleeve and 20 Pockets
- Manufacturer : PowerNet
- Part Number : 594P8WP
- Product Dimensions : 47 x 15 x 14 inches
- Weight : 9.19 Kilograms
- Brand : PowerNet
- Product Code: PowerNet
- Availability: In Stock (6 Available)
- DITCH THE WAGON - Huge main compartment with plenty of room to fit up to four 7x7 style net carry bags or a combination of coaching equipment including shin guards and catchers gear. Keep one slot open to store multiple batting helmets or fielding gloves. Divider can be removed to create one large space for carrying your biggest items. Pair with our Coach Bag Caddy and leave nothing behind.
- ORGANIZED - Over 20 pockets and hooks to store everything from a coaching clipboard to a first aid kit. Includes a zippered, felt-lined valuables pocket to keep your cell phone and other devices scratch-free. Keep three full-size bats secured on the side bat panel pocket that features barrel sleeves and hook and loop latches. Also includes a removable decoration panel for a custom look for the whole team. Perfect for any baseball or softball catcher.
- HANGING HOOKS - Get easy access to what you need thanks to PowerNet’s Hanging Hook System. Keeps the flaps open and all of your equipment and gear at a glance for quick, gametime decisions. Most high school and travel ball fields have compatible chain fences.
- MOBILITY - Hidden telescoping pull handle and durable large all terrain wheels make travel over asphalt, dirt or grass a breeze. Loading the bag into a car is effortless thanks to grab handles at several locations along the top, bottom, front and back.
- DURABLE - On this wheeled baseball bag, we’ve reinforced the highest stress points of a typical baseball or softball season. Molded, durable plastic surrounds the bottom side along with heavy-duty fabric that’s resistant to wear and tear. Support rails are implemented on the back of the bag to prevent tearing.