TOFL Softball and Baseball Glove Laces | Mitt Lace Glove Repair Lacing for Catchers Glove | Leather Laces Only Without Lacing Needle
- Manufacturer : TOFL
- Part Number : NLK2L6G
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 4.75 x 1.75 inches
- Weight : 0.07 Kilograms
- Brand : TOFL
- Color : Tan 4
- Product Code: TOFL
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- THE ULTIMATE BASEBALL GLOVE REPAIR LACES. Comes with 4 cowhide leather strips, each 72 inches long (182.88 centimeters) and 3/16 inch wide (4.80 millimeters). You have enough leather to do the pocket and the fingers to relace your favorite mitts. This is the only baseball glove repair lace you'll ever need!
- HEAVY DUTY BASEBALL GLOVE RELACING KIT. The leather is made of authentic cowhide. Doesn't come with a lacing needle. Please purchase a lacing needle separately if you need one.
- EASY TO USE. Just screw the glove lacing tool onto the cowhide strips and follow the previous lacing pattern. Take out just a little of the old strips at a time and repeat the pattern. We sell the lacing needles separately.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL GLOVES OR MITTS. This baseball glove relacing kit works on any make or model of mitt, be it Rawlings, Wilson, or Mizuno. Also great for leather craft projects of all kind.
- A VARIETY OF COLORS. You can either match the color of your baseball gloves or be playful and accentuate them with bright colors. With the wide choices of colors we offer, you can never go wrong. (This purchase comes with 4 tan laces)
These cowhide strips are 72 Inches (182.88 Centimeters) Long and 3/16 (4.80 Millimeters) of an Inch Wide. There is enough Lacing to do the pocket and fingers and a little more of your baseball or softball Glove or Mitt!
Just follow the previous lacing pattern. Take out just a little of the old strapping a little at a time and repeat the pattern.
Comes with TOFL tips and tricks guide and in many Colors to Match or Accentuate your Mitt. Black, Dark Brown, and Tan more colors to follow.
Works on any make or model Baseball glove or Softball Glove. Examples are Wilson, Rawlings, Easton, and Franklin. Great for Craft projects of all Kinds.
Click see all buying options NOW!