Hit Zone Jr Baseball - Softball - T Ball Air Powered Youth Batting Tee - Ball Floats in Mid Air - Comes with 12 Balls %u2013 Perfect for 2,3,4,5, and 6 Year Old Toddlers, Boys, and Girls - Made in The USA
- Part Number : PWYEL5Y
- Brand : Hit Zone
- Product Code: Hit Zone
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- SEE HIT ZONE VIDEOS by clicking on the Videos link under the images on the left. You can also scroll down towards the bottom of this listing for more info and photos. Lastly, you can click on the “Hit Zone” link at the top of the listing to visit our Amazon store where you will find more info, videos, and testimonials!
- YOUR FUTURE STAR IS BORN! The Hit Zone batting tee is the perfect way to develop skills for your future star. Both boys and girls, including toddlers as young as 2, have a ball hitting on the “Magic Machine”. If your child is just starting out in tball, the Hit Zone swing trainer will capture their attention. They will start out swinging to hit the ball, rather than the swinging to miss the tee. After T ball, kids often get bored with the standard tee. NOT with the Hit Zone!
- SET UP AT HIT ZONE TRAINING STATION for your players at home! Your Hit Zone comes with 12 training balls. It is also fun to experiment with other types of lighter weight practice balls. You’ll find that the balls will often float at different heights and react a little differently. Get a bucket of balls and a net and your kid can practice all day long hitting balls off their tee ball stand. During the cold months, set up a hitting station indoors!
- NO WORRIES ABOUT HITTING THE T! Our Hit Zone batting tee uses a specially designed fabric sleeve to deliver the air stream. If the kid's bat hits the "T" - no big deal - it will swing right through it. This is a huge benefit. Kids are going to tend to swing in order to miss the tee ball stand, rather than swinging to properly strike the ball. That has all changed with the Hit Zone! The player can now concentrate on making contact proper contact with the ball.
- Your Hit Zone comes with a 9" fabric sleeve and a Bonus 14.5” sleeve. The Hit Zone Jr works great for kids 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 years old. You would be surprised how many toddlers are doing well on the Hit Zone! If your child is tall for their age, or about 7 years old, we recommend the Hit Zone HZ-1B. For the younger kids, adult supervision is recommended. Your Hit Zone needs to be plugged in to a 110v outlet. (Not 220V)