TANNER Hitting Deck | Baseball Softball Hitting Aid & Coaching Tool, w/Regulation Home Plate, Front Foot Placements and Contact Points
- Manufacturer : Tanner Tees
- Part Number : BG3L7WJ
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 5.6 x 5.3 inches
- Size : 29x60"
- Weight : 8 Pounds
- Brand : TANNER
- Color : Green
- Product Code: TANNER
- Availability: In Stock (6 Available)
- Visual aid helps teach players core concepts in hitting
- As all Tanner batting tees, Hitting Deck works for baseball and softball
- Front Foot Land and the Stride Guide ensure consistency and encourage muscle memory
- The mat can be placed between the left and right batters box and features a regulation size home plate for accurate distancing
Visual teaching tool to complement a hitting lesson. Portrays a complete right and left side hitting zone with multiple tee placement locations that can also serve as contact points for flips, front toss, and BP. Using the Stride Guide, hitters always line up in a consistent stance. Combine a consistent stance with a correct tee placement/contact position, and hitters learn the swing path and point of contact for any pitch, NOT just the belt high perfect pitch down the middle. Hitting Deck also works as a visible home plate target for coaches throwing batting practice or front toss.