Rotor System USA Power Batting System Batting Swing Trainer Improve Swing for Baseball-Softball, Blue
- Manufacturer : Rotor System USA
- Part Number : PBS300-BLUE
- Product Dimensions : 14.68 x 13.27 x 1.42 inches
- Weight : 2.11 Kilograms
- Brand : Rotor System USA
- Color : Blue
- Product Code: Rotor System USA
- Availability: In Stock (8 Available)
- Master Your Swing - This simple yet effective foot device allows you to train your batting or swinging with better efficiency. It helps you focus on proper hip rotation, balance, and leg and foot movement.
- Practice Anywhere - At only 12x13x1.25", you can take this baseball practice equipment with you wherever you feel comfortable. Use it to practice in the safety of your home or bring it out on the field.
- Made For Players Of All Ages - Set, step, swing–that's all you need to do to use this innovative baseball batting trainer. The foot plate is large enough to be used by men, women, and kids!
- Premium Gear - Choose a batting practice trainer trusted by multiple players and athletes. Made in Italy, it's built with premium quality material so that you can use it to practice for years to come.
- Versatile Trainer - Many athletes can utilize this power batting system as long as their sport involves swinging and batting. Use it to complement your other softball or golf practice equipment.
Does your batting and swinging need more practice?
If you want to improve your batting, you’re going to need hours of practice. You can practice by going to a batting cage or calling a friend to help you, but those may be hard to do due to time constraints and other factors that are beyond your control.
A better way to become an excellent baseball player is to get a device that you can use anytime alone and at home. For that, look no further than this hitting trainer!
The ROTOR SYSTEM USA by Power Batting System helps you become a better player on your own terms.
If you want to be the best batter that you can be, you’re going to have to focus on each muscle that contributes to a powerful swing. This piece of equipment singles out the rotational energy of your back leg, which then strengthens the impact of your bat against the ball. It also helps develop proper balance and muscle memory for feet placement.
Because of its simplicity, this device is a useful training tool for any sport that requires balance and hip rotation. You can use this to practice golf, boxing, softball, among other sports. What’s more, this device can be helpful to athletes of almost all ages.
Practice takes a lot of time and effort, no matter what equipment you use. So that you can take full advantage of this tool, it's made with durable materials that can endure long hours of training out on the field or at home.
More reasons to train with this unique practice equipment:
- Suitable for beginner and intermediate athletes
- Comes with stakes you can use to anchor the plate
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
Take your batting skills to the next level. Add the ROTOR SYSTEM USA Power Batting System to your cart TODAY.