Richard Garfield’s Carnival of Monsters Deck Building & Set Collecting Board & Card Game — Explore Magical Lands & Gather Exotic Beasts — 240 Cards
- Manufacturer : AMIGO
- Part Number : AMI19718
- Product Dimensions : 11.75 x 3 x 11.75 inches
- Weight : 1315.42
- Brand : AMIGO
- Product Code: AMIGO
- Availability: In Stock (7 Available)
- AGES: 12+ | 2-5 PLAYERS
- DESIGNED BY RICHARD GARFIELD: From the creator of “Magic: The Gathering”
- STUNNING CUSTOM ARTWORK: Featuring artwork by seven renowned game illustrators
- A CARD-DRAFTING & SET-COLLECTING GAME: Visit distant lands and collect the most valuable monsters to earn a spot in the Royal Monstrological Society
- HOW TO PLAY: Players collect Land Cards to capture exotic creatures. Some monsters are dangerous so you’ll have to buy cages and hire staff to tame them. You may borrow money to fund your expedition but manage your Gold Crowns (coins) wisely since Loans will cost you more in the end. Secret Goals and Event Cards add to your wealth and enhance your Victory Points. You will have just four seasons to collect the most Victory Points and impress the Royal Monstrological Society with your bounty of beasts.
- INCLUDES: 82 Land Cards, 78 Monster Cards, 13 Staff Member Cards, 7 Season Cards, 21 Event Cards, 21 Secret Goal Cards, 17 Loan Cards, 60 Gold Coin Tokens, 15 Hunter Tokens, 3 Royal Hunter Dice, 5 Player Boards, 1 Main Board, 1 Score Pad, Illustrated Instructions
Can you build the most magnificent menagerie of monsters the realm has ever seen? Explore magical lands brimming with exotic beasts, and try to capture the most impressive specimens to win the top award for your carnival. But the monsters aren't peaceful, so you'll need to hire hunters to keep them from escaping before you can put them on display for your adoring public. . . And achieve your secret goals. This masterful card-collecting and set-building game from the inventor of magic: the gathering is loaded with beautifully-illustrated cards and brimming with strategy, all packed into a 45-minute play time.