AMIGO Alexander Pfister's Monster Expedition – Dice-Rolling Game for Ages 12+ | 1-4 Players
- Manufacturer : AMIGO
- Part Number : 21755
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 8 x 2 inches
- Weight : 317.51
- Brand : AMIGO
- Product Code: AMIGO
- Availability: In Stock (7 Available)
- AGES 12+, 1-4 PLAYERS: Great for small groups or just one player, features 10 solo challenges for solitary players
- Embark on an adventure to three exotic ecosystems, teeming with legendary monsters. Manage your dice rolls carefully to capture the most ferocious creatures and harness the powers of your captives to ensnare additional beasts. Purchase (or steal!) cages that allow you to keep your catch secret from other players – an advantage to only the bravest and luckiest of all hunters. Build a robust basecamp and earn the most victory points to win acclaim in the Royal Monstrological Society.
- A stand-alone game by esteemed designer Alexander Pfister (creator of Great Western Trail) set in the world of Richard Garfield’s Carnival of Monsters
- From success and connoisseur game author Alexander Pfister
- Stunning, imaginative graphics by world-renowned game illustrators
- INCLUDES: 60 Expedition Cards, 12 Supply Camp Cards, 36 Hunting Tokens, 11 Dice, 1 Game Board, Illustrated Instructions
You’re about to embark on an adventure to three exotic ecosystems, each teeming with legendary monsters. Manage your dice rolls carefully; they’ll help you capture the most ferocious creatures, many of whose powers you can harness to ensnare additional beasts. You can also purchase (or steal!) cages that allow you to keep your catch secret from the other players. But the key to success is using the dice to build up your base camp in this stand-alone game set in the world of Carnival of Monsters.