Sleeping Bag, 2-Season with Carrying Bag for Adults and Kids, Otter Tail Sleeping Bag by Wakeman Outdoors (Pink) (for Camping and Festivals)
- Part Number : 75-CMP1025
- Product Dimensions : 29.5 x 0.5 x 75 inches
- Size : Kids
- Weight : 1 kg
- Brand : Wakeman
- Product Code: Wakeman
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- KEEPS YOU WARM AND COMFORTABLE- The 250g M2 hollow fiber insulation filling of this envelope style sleeping bag provides better heat retention. This, along with poly-cotton lining and 190T polyester shell offers you with a comfortable sleeping experience.
- FULL SIZE BAG- There’s nothing worse than feeling constricted in a small sleeping bag when you’re asleep. This bag measures 75” x 32” which will easily fit anyone up to 5’11” and provides plenty of room and comfort.
- IDEAL FOR 2 SEASON USE- With a temperature range down to 25 degrees, you can take this sleeping bag along with you throughout the spring, summer, and early fall seasons (temperature dependent). This makes it the perfect gear for camping and hiking.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS- Dimensions: 75” x 32”, Shell: 190T polyester, Lining: Poly-cotton, Filling: 250/g M2 hollow fiber, Zipper: #5 Nylon
Nights can get cold when you are outdoors, but you don’t have to worry with the Wakeman Outdoors Otter Tail Sleeping Bag The 190T polyester shell, cotton lining, and 250g M2 hollow fiber filling provide optimal comfort and ensures that warmth is sealed in for activities like family or car camping, and even for festival camping. When you are finished using the sleeping bag, it easily rolls up to fit into the compression bag to save space and time to keep you enjoying the outdoors.
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products. Wakeman Outdoors is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on all of our products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous Quality Control process. Wakeman Outdoors a registered trademark protected by U.S. Trademark law and will be vigorously defended.