Cascade Mountain Tech Personal Water Filtration Straw - Portable Water Filter Straw for Camping, Hiking, Travel, Outdoors and Emergency Preparedness Solutions - Blue
- Part Number : FLTR-STRAW-3S-BG-R
- Product Dimensions : 4.7 x 17.6 x 4.6 cm
- Size : One Size
- Weight : 0.12 kg
- Brand : Cascade Mountain Tech
- Product Code: Cascade Mountain Tech
- Availability: In Stock (4 Available)
- 3 STAGE FILTRATION: Stage 1 - Sediment filter: Filters out large water-borne particles and increases filtration performance and longevity. Stage 2 - Hollow Fiber Membrane: Removes 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.997% of parasites. Stage 3 - Activated Carbon: Reduces bad odors and improves taste of water. Meets NSF P231 testing protocol and US EPA Standards for removal of bacteria and parasites.
- PERFORMANCE & LONGEVITY: Filters up to 1,000 gallons of water dependent on water conditions. See instructions for information on how to get the most out of your filtration straw.
- CHEMICAL FREE FILTRATION: Made with BPA-free materials.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Ultralight & Compact Design. Great for hiking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness.
- DISCLAIMER: Filter performance dependent on correct usage of filter and may be limited by environmental or hygienic conditions. Read instructions carefully before use.
Reduces Microplastics, Reduces Bad Odors, Improves Taste of Water. Removes 99.9999% of Bacteria. Removes 99.997% of Parasites. Cascade Mountain Tech filters are rigorously tested by independent labs to meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI. Membrane Microfilter pore size – 0.2 micron. Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites. Stage 1: Sediment filter - Filters out large water-borne particles and increases filtration performance and longevity. Stage 2: Hollow Fiber Membrane - Removes 99.9999% of bacteria (E. coli, Salmonella) and removes 99.997% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.), Reduces microplastics. Stage 3: Activated Carbon - Reduces bad odors and improves taste of water. Filter performance dependent on correct usage of filter and may be limited by environmental or hygienic conditions. Read instructions carefully before use. Read included usage and safety instructions carefully before using the Personal Water Filtration Straw. Failure to comply with the instructions and warnings contained in the instruction booklet may result in adverse performance of and/or damage to the device. Cascade Mountain Tech shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or as a result of the use of the Personal Water Filtration Straw for any purpose other than that for which it is clearly intended. By using the Personal Water Filtration Straw, you tacitly agree to the terms and conditions of these safety instructions and the disclaimer.