Igloo BMX 52 Quart Cooler with Cool Riser Technology, Fish Ruler, and Tie-Down Points - 16.34 Pounds - Sandstone and Red
- Part Number : 00050291
- Product Dimensions : 16.44 x 16.06 x 26.2 inches
- Size : 52 Qt
- Weight : 7.35 kg
- Brand : Igloo
- Product Code: Igloo
- Availability: In Stock (6 Available)
- Heavy duty blow-molded construction with reinforced base for increased strength and protection.
- Extremely durable yet lightweight with proven 4-5 day ice retention
- UV inhibitors protect the cooler against sun damage for extended life.
- Rust-resistant, stainless-steel hinge rods and hardware provide extended performance.
- Rubberized T-grip latches keep lid secure.
The BMX 52 QT Cooler from Igloo was designed with rugged construction and sturdy features. This ice chest was made with blow-molded construction for outdoor adventures. The extra-thick foam walls and insulated lid can keep ice from melting for up to 4-5 days at 90F. The unique, rubberized t-latches lock in the cold while securing the lid. Stainless steel reinforcements and rubber grips provide premium touch points on the ergonomic swing-up handles. Oversized hinges and stainless steel screws help to extend the life of this cooler. We used our Cool Riser Technology to elevate the cooler away from hot surfaces, improving cooling performance. Plus, the UV inhibitors protect the cooler against the sun. Skid pads and diamond plates add enhanced durability and ruggedness to the cooler. Also, a fish ruler and tie-down points were added for extra convenience. The stainless-steel, tethered cap is threaded, making it compatible with garden hoses. This cooler weighs only 16. 34 lbs., which is about half the weight of other brands at a lower price. Measuring 26. 20" L x 16. 42" W x 16. 06" H, the BMX Cooler from Igloo is perfect for any tailgate party, camping adventure, or fishing getaway. Whether you gift this cooler to a loved one or you're treating yourself, you'll find that it was engineered for sturdiness and performance to stand up to tough conditions.