JOOLA DIY Ping Pong Racket Kit - Build Your Own Table Tennis Paddle - STEM Craft Project for Kids Ages 8+ - Learn The Science of Sports Including Physics, Technology & History of Table Tennis
- Part Number : 57000
- Product Dimensions : 5.9 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Weight : 0.23 kg
- Brand : JOOLA
- Product Code: JOOLA
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- DIY KIDS CRAFT PROJECT: Children can create their own ping pong paddle assembling the pieces together like a puzzle. Great for kids ages 8+ with parental supervision. Attach the ergonomic handles and rubber. Then pick your edge tape and emblem to finalize your project. PLEASE NOTE: Glue and scissors not included.
- BUILD YOUR OWN PING PONG PADDLE: 5 Ply ping pong paddle with wood layers of Ayous & Candlenut wood. Includes black & red International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) approved JOOLA Vizon rubber to help control the spin & speed of the ping pong ball.
- STEM GIFT FOR BOYS & GIRLS: If they love sports, they'll love learning! Educational toy teaches kids how knowing physics & science can make them a better athlete and ping pong player. Full color book includes lessons, scorecards, and fun graphics.
- EDUCATIONAL CRAFT + PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: Kids love ping pong even more when they play with a racket they've built. Getting kids engaged with ping pong & away from electronic devices is the goal. The building of the table tennis racket helps fine motor skills, while playing improves reaction time & hand eye coordination.
- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, Including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
The JOOLA DIY Racket embraces kids love of sports while fostering their scientific curiosity. Children or adults can enjoy the process of crafting their very own ping pong paddle. Using high quality materials and ITTF approved rubber, the finished product is a high performance, professional table tennis racket. Ideal for children ages 6 and up, they will start by gluing the handle pieces to the wooden blade. Then boys, girls, and adults can choose their JOOLA emblem color. Next, they’ll glue on the rubber. After a little waiting you are ready for the final step, playing ping pong! Most steps require minimal adult supervision but an adult should be present to help cutting the excess rubber from the blade. JOOLA’s new STEM toy includes a full color booklet that details the history of ping pong, the science and physics of ball flight, and even the health benefits of playing table tennis. It also includes a scorekeepers log for players to record their progress in match play. A fun and educational way to upgrade from cheap ping pong rackets. Custom colors for the emblem and edge tape will let everyone know exactly whose ping pong paddle is whose. Makes a great birthday gift for ping pong players.