Shoeless Joe Gloves Fast Pitch Basket Weave Web Brown Glove, 12-Inch, Right Handed
- Gender : female
- Part Number : 1200FPBWR
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 6 x 12 inches
- Size : 12-Inch
- Weight : 0.51 kg
- Brand : Shoeless Joe Gloves
- Product Code: Shoeless Joe Gloves
- Availability: In Stock (8 Available)
- MODEL – Basket Weave Pocket is a youth model – 12” and 12 1/2-Inch – for the ages of 10-11 and up
- MATERIAL & DESIGN - Special aged soft antique tobacco leather with basket weave webbing, individually hand-cut and sewn
- INTENDED FOR - Professional break-in process, it is good for both infield and outfield and is the most popular size of softball glove
- FEATURES - Adjustable wrist strap, old-time classic-golden era look, keeps its shape and structure for many seasons
- FIT - Left-Hand Throw (Item goes on the right hand), Right-Hand Throw (Item goes on the left hand)
- "Field Ready" Shoeless Joe Gloves require little or no break in time
- Made from 100% Antique Tobacco Tanned cowhide & hand rubbed with old time ingredients to soften the leather
- Shoeless Joe Ball Gloves have that "Game Worn" look but are designed and ready to take to the field at any level of play
SHOELESS JOE WOMENS FASTPITCH BASKET WEAVE POCKET GLOVE
The 12-Inch Basket Weave Web Shoeless Jane Women’s Fastpitch Softball is great for girls 10 and older up to about 5′ 5″ tall. This is generally the size most often recommend for infielders playing with the 12” ball. The basket weave web design is great for the larger softball as it gets more leather on the surface of the ball to help stop ball-spin.
The 12 1/2-Inch Basket Weave Web Shoeless Jane Women’s Fastpitch Softball is designed for girls age 11 or older, 5′ 3″ – 5′ 7″ tall. The 12.5″ glove is good for both infield and outfield and is the most popular size of softball glove. The flexible and durable basket weave web softball glove allows the ball player to stop all types of balls that come her way. All of the Shoeless Jane Fastpitch Softball gloves come with an adjustable wrist strap to help secure the glove to ball players hand.
Included in all Shoeless Jane, Fastpitch Softball gloves is XRD foam for Extreme Impact Protection and ball catching comfort.
Important tips on how to care for a Shoeless Joe Ball Glove
1. Make sure the hand is positioned as deep as possible inside the glove, and then play serious catch for about 30 minutes. The glove will usually then be “Field Ready”
2. Always store a Shoeless Joe ball glove with a ball inside the pocket, and secure the ball with a rubber band or other elastic device that wraps around the glove. This process will help maintain the gloves shape
3. While being worn, make sure that the hand and fingers are inserted into the glove as far as possible. This will help form the pocket and correctly close the glove when receiving a ball
4. Regularly inspect a glove to make sure that all of the laces are securely tied with a square knot. Two or three times a year inspect and tighten the laces.