Oakley Flight Deck XM Snow Goggle, Mid-Sized Fit
- Gender : unisex
- Part Number : OO7064-45
- Product Dimensions : 0 x 0 x 0 inches
- Size : Medium
- Weight : 0.4 kg
- Brand : Oakley
- Product Code: Oakley
- Availability: In Stock (8 Available)
- Oakley Flight Deck XM Snow Goggles: Our mid-sized fit on our classic style is inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, Flight Deck XM ski and snowboard goggles maximize your field of view so you won’t miss a single target of opportunity.
- PRIZM + HDO TECHNOLOGY: Prizm engineered lenses to help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of light and snow conditions, plus, ski goggles with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) offer truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses.
- PRESCRIPTION EYEWEAR COMPATIBLE: Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear + F3 Antifog coating to absorb moisture and eliminate haze, protection against UVA/UVB/UVC + blue light protection.
- RIDGELOCK TECHNOLOGY + HIGH IMPACT: Changing lenses is quick and easy, while still allowing complete a lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle + lenses meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards.
- FLEXIBLE O MATTER FRAME + TRIPLE LAYER FOAM: Soft and pliable Oakley goggle frame conforms to your face like our ski and snowboarding goggles were meant just for you + triple layer foam provides all-day comfort with moisture-wicking polar fleece lining.
One size does not fit all, so Oakley has expanded the popular Flight Deck family with a mid-sized fit. Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, Flight Deck XM ski and snowboard goggles maximize your field of view so you won’t miss a single target of opportunity. Engineered for seamless compatibility, giving you the flexibility to choose the helmet that fits your style, the rimless design has wide-ranging helmet compatibility (compatible with Oakley Helmets MOD5 + MOD3), plus the comfort of minimized frame mass and these men’s and womens snowboard goggles meet ANSI Z87.1 standard for impact resistance. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle. In the Oakley family, we live and breathe our brand and what we do is sacred to us. We ensure our manufacturing facilities meet all of Oakley's rigorous and uncompromising standards that allow us to achieve the highest possible level of quality. We consistently monitor production and regularly test components to ensure products made in our facilities continue to earn the right to bear the Oakley icon.