Mansions of Madness Path of The Serpent Board Game Expansion | Horror Game | Mystery Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games
- Manufacturer : Asmodee
- Part Number : FFGMAD28
- Product Dimensions : 11.63 x 11.63 x 2.88 inches
- Weight : 966.15
- Brand : Fantasy Flight Games
- Product Code: Fantasy Flight Games
- Availability: In Stock (5 Available)
- THIS IS AN EXPANSION TO THE MANSIONS OF MADNESS SECOND EDITION BOARD GAME. You will need the Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition base game along with its free digital companion app in order to play with this expansion.
- HORROR GAME: The Path of the Serpent sends investigators into the unexplored wilderness of the Amazon jungle. Battle horrifying serpent creatures, face stone monstrosities that come to life and beat the ever-present danger of being lost to the jungle forever.
- MYSTERY GAME: Discover ancient secrets of lost civilizations, stop a serpent's curse and explore vine-covered crumbling ruins. Can you discover the secrets of the jungle or will you become another soul lost beneath the shadow of the canopy?
- COOPERATIVE GAME WITH HIGH VARIABILITY: Expansion features three new scenarios, four new investigators along with new Lovecraftian monsters and other dangers to thrill and challenge investigators. The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they're fans of horror!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours.
Confront the perils of the jungle with the path of the serpent expansion for Mansions of madness! As you travel into the unexplored wilderness of the Amazon jungle, your investigators must explore crumbling ruins, discover the secrets of lost civilizations, and stop a serpent’s curse before the world descends into chaos. In three new scenarios, you will battle horrifying serpent creatures, face stone monstrosities that come to life, and face the ever-present danger of deadly wildlife, unrelenting heat, and dwindling supplies. Can you discover the secrets of the jungle, or will you become another soul lost beneath the shadow of the canopy?