Daiwa Tatula Elite Pitching/Flipping Baitcasting Reels
- Manufacturer : Daiwa
- Part Number : TAELFP103XS
- Product Dimensions : 5.3 x 5 x 2.3 inches
- Style : Right Hand - Gear Ratio 8.1
- Weight : 0.21 Kilograms
- Brand : Daiwa
- Color : Black
- Product Code: Daiwa
- Availability: In Stock (6 Available)
- The Daiwa Tatula Elite Pitching/Flipping (P/F) Baitcasting Reel is a low-profile baitcaster specifically designed to optimize pitching and flipping bait presentations.
- Re-engineered Magforce system purpose built to cater directly to pitching and flipping presentations.
- T-Wing System (TWS) and Zero Adjuster.
- 100 sized aluminum frame and side plate, 100mm swept handle, and EVA handle knobs.
- Available in Left and Right Hand models in 7.1:1 or 8.1:1 gear ratios.
The Daiwa Tatula Elite Pitching/Flipping (P/F) Baitcasting Reel is a low-profile baitcaster specifically designed to optimize pitching and flipping bait presentations. To do this, a variety of Daiwa engineering technologies combine to make the Tatula Elite P/F one of the best pitching and flipping reels available today.
Daiwa's already impressive Magforce braking and spool tension system has been re-engineered with pitching and flipping in mind by altering the magnetic pressure imparted on the spool as it begins to slow, allowing the lure to cast farther and enter the water silently. Standard brakes will cause a lure to take an upswing at the end of a cast due to the added braking pressure, limiting distance and creating a noisier entry, with the lure hitting the water with a loud splash. Thanks to this new Magforce system, this issue is no more.
To top it all off, a newly designed low mass A7075 Aluminum spool, T-Wing System (TWS), Zero Adjuster, 100mm swept handle and aluminum frame and sideplate all combine to make this truly one of the most purpose driven reels ever designed. The Daiwa Tatula Elite Pitching/Flipping (P/F) is available in Left and Right Hand models in 7.1:1 or 8.1:1 gear ratios.