- QUALITY FABRIC CONSTRUCTION - Made from 6.76-oz., Flex-Tac ripstop fabric, providing an efficient, breathable, and lightweight bottom for optimum comfort.
- UNIFORM PANTS - Engineered with Teflon finish, these pants are dirt, stain, and soil resistant for a quality that lasts. It's also integrated with YKK zippers and Prym snaps, adding guaranteed reliability to the apparel.
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Featuring self-adjusting tunnel waistband, fully gusseted crotch, and articulated knees, these men's pants will surely secure fitting while looking great and keeping maximum mobility.
- MULTIPLE POCKETS - Tailored with 12 pockets including double-deep cargo pockets and front pockets sized for EDC items, keeping your hunting, tactical gear, and small personal valuables ready and handy.
- COMFORT AND CLASS - Designed to meet dress code and functionality requirements with bar-tacking at major seams and stress points, these pants ensure lightweight feel while keeping you comfortable and protected.
Our newest multipurpose range pant, the Stryke pant is crafted from 5.11 flex-tac fabric, a specialized proprietary blend of Mechanical stretch polyester and cotton engineered to provide extreme durability and performance in the field. A self-adjusting tunnel waistband, articulated knees, and a full gusseted crotch offer a snug fit while increasing agility and ensuring full freedom of movement. The Stryke pant features front hip pockets sized for a knife or cell phone, double-deep and double reinforced cargo pockets, integrated knee pad pockets (kneepads sold separately), and badge holders at the left and right front belt loops. Teflon fabric treatment provides superior protection against moisture, stains, and soil, and strengthened bartacking at all stress points provides enhanced resilience that stands up to the toughest operational environments.