- 8 stainless steel hpcr Bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased Corrosion Protection
- Amgearing System provides precision Machined gears for unparalleled smoothness and durability
- Computer optimized gear design allows for the most efficient gear System
- Carbon matrix Hybrid drag System for Super smooth reliable drag performance
- Im-c6 (insert molded C6) body design combines an x-crafty gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- Gear Ratio 6.2 : 1
Enjoy smooth, reliable operation and versatile castability at an exceptional value with the Abu Garcia Revo SX Spinning Fishing Reel. This spinning reel is lighter than previous generations of the Revo SX but still maintains the series' signature rigidity. Combining an X-Craftic gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, the reel's IM-C6 design maintains perfect gear alignment even under serious duress--giving you the leverage you need to outlast hard-pulling fish. The reel is also engineered for precise casting. Its slow oscillation delivers an even line lay, while its Rocket Spool Lip design actively controls the rate at which the line comes off the spool to ensure greater casting accuracy. This castability pairs perfectly with the reel's Rocket Line Management System, which provides added control no matter what type of fishing line you're using. Anglers can also use braid without worry of slippage thanks to the machined aluminum braid ready spool, which allows braid to be tied directly to the spool. Featuring a computer-optimized gear design and a durable AMGearing system, this spin reel offers unparalleled smoothness and durability. The Carbon Matrix drag system delivers smooth yet robust drag across the entire drag range, while the K-Clutch anti-reverse bearing keeps handle backplay to a minimum to ensure interruption-free cranking. And with its Everlast bail system, corrosion-resistant stainless steel main shaft, and HPCR bearings, this durable spinning reel is designed to withstand years of use.