- TERRAIN BACKPACK: 2 large, zippered compartments help you organize your accessories & gear while a vertical accessory pocket & dual side mesh water bottle pockets deliver extra storage
- FEATURES: Padded shoulder straps adjust, offering you the security needed when in use
- MOSSY OAK DAYPACK: Durable brushed tricot construction is silent in the field & great for hunters
- MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP BLAZE CAMO: Stands out from other orange patterns by using the natural colors & elements in Break-Up overlaid onto a blaze orange background, creating the most effective blaze pattern ever
- SIZE: Pack measures 12.5-inches long x 4-inches wide x 18-inches high & 1,350 cu. in. (22.1 liters)
Geographic terrain varies across our country’s beautiful landscape. From frigid mountains in the Rockies, to sweltering forests, Terrain designs feature-driven products for you to conquer the world underneath your feet. No matter the terrain you find yourself trekking, our intuitive compartmentalization and load-mobility becomes a seamless part of you for every adventure—Explore, discover, and conquer with Terrain. The Terrain Delta Daypack features a Mossy Oak Break-Up Blaze camouflage backpack with large storage and organizer compartments to help manage your gear. Padded shoulder straps adjust, providing additional security in durable brushed tricot construction that is silent in the field. A vertical accessory pocket and dual side mesh pockets deliver the storage needed for your next adventure.