- Outer shell made of highly durable and extremely soft 380T 20D nylon fabric, giving you long-lasting comfort
- Stay warm with added chest, foot and zipper baffles insulated with our 2.5 denier TechLoft Micro insulation
- Open ends feature versatile drawstrings for easy comfort adjustment
- Elastic loops placed along the zippered edges to use with a hammock
- Dimensions: 82" x 35", Weight: 3 lbs. 7 oz., Fill Weight: 42 oz; Compression stuff sack included. Stuff Sack Size: 8.5" x 21".
The vibrant colored CINCH series sleeping bag is a versatile Sleep system ready for adventure. The CINCH is a tapered rectangle design with open ends featuring quick and easy drawstring closure for comfort adjustment - keep the ends open on warm nights for added air circulation, or CINCH the end closed for added heat retention on cooler evenings. A full-length zipper allows the CINCH to open completely for use as a traditional Quilt, and elastic loops are provided along the zippered edges for use as a hammock sleeping bag. The CINCH is made with ultra-light 380T 20D nylon fabric with synthetic techloft Micro insulation. Techloft Micro insulation consists of multiple denier staple-length fibers that have a SILICON zed finish for maximum insulation, loft, and compactness. It is an ultra-lightweight insulation that has a tremendous weight-to warmth ratio making the CINCH a great option for mild-weather back-packing trips, hammock camping, snuggling around the camp fire, indoor sleepovers, and more.