- AGES 8+ | 2-6 PLAYERS: Great for your next family game night or everyday play
- AWARD NOMINATED: In 2019, Don't L.L.A.M.A. was one of just three games nominated for the prestigious Spiel Des Jahres (Game of the Year) award. It was designed by well-known inventor Reiner Knizia who has published 600+ games!
- EASY TO LEARN: The familiar gameplay and unique scoring system are simple to learn, but challenging for adults and kids alike
- HOW TO PLAY: On every turn there are only three options: play a card, pick a card, or quit, as you try to play all of your cards. You take markers when you’re stuck with cards and llamas cost you 10 points, so Don’t L.L.A.M.A. (Let Llamas And Markers Accumulate)!
- INCLUDES: 50 Linen-finish Cards, 70 Markers, Illustrated Instructions (with access to How-to-Play videos)
- CONVENIENT CARD PACK: The compact size makes it convenient for travel and a great gift for kids and adults
Try to get rid of all your cards so you don't take any markers, but if you can't you have a real di-llama—should I pick another card or quit? Maybe you can play that card later, but if not you've just hurt your score. The player with the fewest markers wins in this game with the name that says it all: Don't let llamas and markers accumulate!