- Injection: Standard 5/8". This size ensures compatibility with most injectors.
- Material: Engineered stone. Stone powder mixed with polymers to create a low-porous and durable material, which is a perfect fit for soft plastic lure moIds.
- Smart air vents design to release air and make sure that soft plastic fills all details of the moId.
- Low cost. More than 30-40 c;heaper than aluminum moIds.
- Detailed bait design. Fine level of detail comparable with aluminum moIds and far better than silicone moIds.
Fishing bait moIds are used to produce DIY soft plastic baits.
MoIds are made from heat resistant engineered stone.
Plastisol (soft plastic) needs to be heated to 180 degrees Celsius (356 F) and injected into the moId using injector.
When making baits you may add color pigments, attractants, glitters etc to achieve the desired look of the bait.
Oil based greasing or cooking spray can be used to oil the moId prior to casting. Although it's not mandatory, it simplifies the bait extraction process and give a nice glossy look and needed scent to the baits.
This product is only the bait moId itself. Additional materials like plastisol, coloring etc. needs to be purchased separately.