- Our best 2-piece hybrid bat for USSSA pairs a premium alloy barrel with a lightweight composite handle for a power-balanced construction certified for 1.15 BPF standard, stamped for USSSA NTS
- Premium MX8 Alloy barrel comes hot out of the wrapper and remains strong and durable for the lifetime of your bat
- Vibration Canceling System (VCS) deploys advanced shock-absorbing materials to reduce vibration at three points on the handle, combined with Endogrid built into the Handle, absorbs vibration before it reaches your hands
- HyperWhip End Cap features a sleek, lightweight profile for a faster, more efficient swing
- New, second-generation Axe Handle for speed and control is ideal for all swing types; oval bottom and full-length back side create a natural, seamless connection through your palm for tracking pitches, staying on-plane longer, and swinging faster
Unlock the full potential of your swing by switching to Axe Bat. Unlike a traditional round knob, our patented Axe Handle is designed to support your most powerful, consistent, and efficient path through the hitting zone. The angled, oval shape of the Axe Handle fits naturally in your bottom hand, providing a more stable grip so you can swing faster with more control and hit the ball harder, more often. Axe Bat’s performance advantage also extends to the barrel. Round-knob bat manufacturers must design their barrels to withstand an impact coming from any direction. Axe Bats, however, are always hit with the same barrel alignment, so they can be engineered like high-performance golf clubs, with a hitting face and a back side built for reinforcement and support. This also explains why Axe Bats are the industry’s only bats with angled end caps; by removing unnecessary weight and material from the back side, we can create a more balanced, faster-swinging bat with a larger barrel. Axe Bats are approved at all levels of baseball and softball, including in college baseball where teams swinging Axe Bats exclusively have won three national titles since 2012, and in the Big Leagues, where the Axe Handle is used by All-Stars and MVPs.