- Patented Axe Handle provides a more stable grip, so you can swing faster with more control and hit the ball harder, more often
- Precision machining of new, variable-wall MX8 Alloy barrel ensures every millimeter meets optimal performance threshold for power and speed.
- New HyperWhip Composite Cap features a sleeker profile for a faster, more efficient swing
- Shock-absorbing Endogrid technology built into the Axe Handle reduces vibration, giving you more comfort, and the confidence to swing fearlessly at any pitch
- Certified for USABat standard, approved for play in USA Baseball, including Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie Youth, Pony, and AABC
Unlock the full potential of your swing by switching to Axe Bat. Unlike a traditional round knob, our patented Axe Handle is designed to support your most powerful, consistent, and efficient path through the hitting zone. The angled, oval shape of the Axe Handle fits naturally in your bottom hand, providing a more stable grip so you can swing faster with more control and hit the ball harder, more often. Our best 1-piece alloy bat for USA Baseball comes ready to rake with a premium, max barrel, and a balanced swing weight engineered for speed. Axe Bat’s performance advantage also extends to the barrel. Round-knob bat manufacturers must design their barrels to withstand an impact coming from any direction. Axe Bats, however, are always hit with the same barrel alignment, so they can be engineered like high-performance golf clubs, with a hitting face and a backside built for reinforcement and support. This also explains why Axe Bats are the industry’s only bats with angled end caps; by removing unnecessary weight and material from the backside, we can create a more balanced, faster-swinging bat with a larger barrel.