- MAKES GOLF CLUB REGRIPPING EASY: Use HF-100 instead of other solvents like Naphtha, lighter fluid, or gasoline to activate golf grip tape.
- NON-TOXIC, NON-FLAMMABLE: Unlike many other solvents that use toxic chemicals, HF-100 was specifically engineered to be safe.
- NO MORE FUMES: Some grip activation solvents emit fumes even after you apply them. HF-100 is odor-less and free of harmful fumes, preserving your health and the environment.
- 60% MORE COST-EFFECTIVE: Up to 60% more effective by volume than standard solvents. Regripped clubs can be ready for play in just 10-15 minutes.
- REGULAR REGRIPPING CAN IMPROVE YOUR GOLF GAME: Replace grips at first sign of wear.
- Brand: Visit the BRAMPTON TECHNOLOGY, LTD. Store
In 1997, Brampton Technologies introduced the HF-100 Advance Grip Tape Activator to defuse a ‘ticking time bomb’ for both golf establishments and individual golfers. Before the development of the HF-100 solution, many people used highly toxic and flammable grip activation solvents to regrip golf clubs.
Many alternative solvents emit fumes that can be absorbed through human skin and breathed in to harm the lungs. Storage and shipping of such volatile solvents can be both expensive and dangerous due to the risk of fire.
The ‘HF’ in ‘HF-100’ stands for ‘hazard-free.’ The HF-100 resolves those issues while also being slower to evaporate and up to 60% more effective by volume than alternative grip activation solutions. It does not emit ozone- depleting fumes that can cause health hazards for golf shop employees and DIY golfers who regrip their own golf clubs.
Properly using HF-100 allows your equipment to be back in play in 10-15 minutes.
**How Regular Golf Club Regripping Can Improve Your Game**
Regripping your golf clubs every 30-40 rounds of play is important to prevent grip issues from impacting your game. Stock grips on new clubs are also usually not the best size and shape for your hands, your stance, and your individual playing style.
**About Brampton Technologies**
Brampton Technologies was founded in 1997 by a father and son who were professional club builders and instructors on all major golf tours, and a chemical engineer with multiple patents for adhesives and specialty polymers. Brampton’s mission is to help both golf manufacturers and golf enthusiasts (to) enjoy greater safety and a cleaner working environment by creating effective, safe, and non-toxic products for the golf community.