- FABRIC: 95% recycled REPREVE performance microfiber, 5% Elastane
- FEATURES: HeiQ cooling technology, Polygiene odor control, and has a 4-Way, lightweight, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50+ sun protection
- WAYS TO WEAR & USE: Can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to hair tie - for optimal performance and protection; Perfect for sunny days when UPF 50 protection with cooling technology performance is necessary
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap; Do not use fabric softeners or bleach; Do no machine dry or use an iron
- FIT: One size fits most adults
Built for Ultimate Sun Protection - BUFF® CoolNet UV+® Multifunctional Headwear National Geographic is 95% recycled - engineered with REPREVE® performance microfiber, HeiQ cooling technology, Polygiene® odor control and has a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50+ sun protection. BUFF® CoolNet UV+® Multifunctional Headwear is approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation. Can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to hair tie - for optimal performance and protection, personalized style, and a perfect fit. The National Geographic Society, one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world, has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. The licensed BUFF® Coolnet UV+® Multifunctional Headwear styles in this collection reflect our shared global interests in geography, archaeology and natural science.