- AGES 6+ | 1-8 PLAYERS
- LEARN TO USE A CODE: Players use a clever color code to form words
- NO WAITING FOR A TURN: Everyone plays at once, racing to figure out the other players' words
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO PLAY: Features bonus gameplay versions – all designed for kids and parents to play on equal terms
- DEVELOPS SPELLING SKILLS: Players use codes to form words
- COLOR-BLIND FRIENDLY: All discs have letters so you don’t necessarily need to know the color to guess a word
- HOW TO PLAY: Stack up colorful discs to make words in a simple code, then race to figure out your opponents’ words
There's a problem with family word games: The player who knows the most words usually wins. So we designed code stack! For people of different ages and vocabularies (like parents and kids) to play together. Stack up colorful discs to make words in a simple code, then race to figure out your opponents’ words. Young players guess shorter words and older players guess longer words, so it's not how many words you know that matters. Code stack! Features rules for four games (including solitaire), all using the same clever coding system. Can you crack The code?