- Portable camp kitchen offers a stable cooking surface and ample storage space
- 31.5 x 21.3-inch food prep area ideal for chopping ingredients
- 27.8 x 20.5-inch side table accommodates most Coleman stoves and coolers
- Handy utensil hooks and mesh shelf provide additional storage space
- Folding design fits into a compact case for easy carrying and storage
Take the hassle out of outdoor cookouts with the Coleman Pack-Away Portable Kitchen. Equipped with a 31.5 x 21.3-inch food prep area, this portable camp kitchen offers ample space for slicing meats and chopping vegetables. The side stand accommodates most Coleman stoves and coolers, while hanging hooks and a mesh storage shelf offer additional storage space for plates, utensils, and ingredients. To facilitate late-night cooking, a lantern hook provides a convenient place to hang a light. Setting up this portable kitchen is easy: Simply expand the aluminum frame, snap on the surfaces, and make sure the kitchen's footing is steady. When it's time to pack up, the kitchen folds up and easily fits into a single, self-contained case for easy carrying and storage. With its medium-density fiberboard top and aluminum frame, this folding camp kitchen is built to withstand years of rugged use.