- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture.
- OMNI-TECH: This proprietary technology provides air-permeable protection that's waterproof and breathable, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe, keeping you dry and comfortable no matter the conditions.
- COMFORTABLE WINTER PARKA: The Columbia Men's South Canyon Long Down Parka is a of cold weather tech and high function. This long winter jacket is designed to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable no matter how cold the weather.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: With breathable waterproof fabrics and a seam-sealed construction, this jacket will provide protection and warmth during all your winter activities.
- HANDY FEATURES: This jacket features a drawcord adjustable hood, an interior security pocket to store key valuables, two zippered hand pockets, adjustable cuffs, and a drawcord adjustable hem to keep the warmth in, and the rain and snow out.
Columbia Men's South Canyon Long Down Parka combines a classic fit with technology to keep you warm and dry. Crafted from our waterproof shell and lined with our insulated reflective system, this mid length jacket will keep you warm, dry, and comfortable during any storm. A drawcord adjustable and removable hood offers a customizable fit in a wide range of winter climates. The gusseted zippered hand pockets, an interior security pocket insure key items are kept dry and secure, while sleeves with adjustable cuffs, and a drawcord adjustable hem keeps the extreme elements locked out, making for this the perfect winter parka. This long, winter down parka comes in multiple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.