- 100% Polyester
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The vest features water resistant fabric, to keep you dry and protected, as well as our unique thermal reflective lining designed to keep you extra warm and toasty
- COLLEGE STYLE, CLASSIC FIT: This women's water resistant vest features your favorite college embroidered logo, with a cut silhouette and classic fit for comfortable warmth and protection during cool outings
- HANDY FEATURES: This women's water resistant lightweight vest features a plush lined full collar, an interior security pocket and two zippered hand pockets to keep important items and hands secure and warm
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. This is a long-lasting vest you will enjoy for seasons to come
Sure to be college favorite, our Heavenly Vest combines your favorite college with an active cut and thermal technology to keep you warm and dry. Crafted of a water resistant shell, lined with our Omni-HEAT thermal reflective lining, and packed with synthetic down insulation, you can count on this vest to keep you warm and comfortable when the weather gets chilly. You'll love the feel of the plush lined fully zipped collar – lined with a cozy pile fleece. It features an interior security pocket and two zippered pockets out front to keep hands warm and important items secure. Simple vest design keeps the core warm, while allowing for active use in wide ranging temperatures. This spring, fall, and winter vest is available with multiple college logos and in a variety of sizes. Active Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.