- Shell: 100% Polyester; Trim: 100% Nylon
- SUPER WARM: The Mountain Side Heavyweight Fleece Jacket is crafted from our ultra deep polyester Back Country Cloth and lined with comfy nylon taffeta
- ULTIMATE COMFORT, COLLEGE STYLE: Proudly wear your college spirit in this cozy collared fleece coat. Its full zippered closure and hand pockets insures you're protected from frigid cold games and outings
- VERSATILE LAYER: A modern classic fit with a heavyweight deep plush fleece fabric that makes the perfect outer, or even extra warm mid layer jacket
- HANDY FEATURES: Styled with a collar that can be worn up or down, depending omg your desired level of toastiness, it includes two hand pockets, plus a security pocket that make this fleece a staple for comfortable outdoor activity
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. This is a long-lasting jacket you will enjoy for seasons to come
Nothing gets us to thinking about our alma-matter more than the onset of the fall season. This collegiate styled fleece jacket is a must for any chilly event. The Columbia Women's Mountain Side Heavyweight Fleece Jacket is a cold weather, super ready staple – your ultimate warmth provider and everyday college style in one piece. Perfect for chilly Fall, Winter, or Spring days. You're bound to be warm and worry-free in this fleece jacket crafted of our super-soft 100% polyester microfleece. It's the perfect layering piece and first line of defense to combat the cold. It features a warm collar that's flexible enough to wear it up or down, and includes a security pocket, two hand pockets, and college logo on the right chest. Columbia offers this fleece jacket with a range of college logos and in a variety of sizes. Regular Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.